IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON e-POSTER
• The electronic e-poster is mandatory for all the abstracts accepted and should be sent until October 9, 2020 (until 23h59).
• Submit the e-poster trough the website menu “Restricted Area”. Login using the e-mail and password previously informed at registration.
• The e-Poster should be self-explanatory. We suggest it to be structured covering the following subtitles (where applicable): title, authors, and institutional affiliations. It is allowed to insert figures, pictures, and tables.
• The title of the e-poster and authors should be identical to the submitted abstract.
• Your e-poster should have no more than 1 Power Point page and should be sent EXCLUSIVELY in PDF format. THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ACCEPT FILES IN A DIFFERENT FORMAT.
• Develop the e-Poster using Power Point.
• Format: Widescreen 16:9.
• Maximum file size up to 30.0 MB (Full HD).
• Save it in PDF format.
• Submit the e-Poster through the “Restricted Area”.
• The authors who have had their abstract awarded shall submit the e-Poster (as the instructions above) and develop a Power Point presentation for their oral presentation (7 minutes/presentation). The PPT template will be forwarded via e-mail by the Organization Committee.
• Presentations will be previously recorded through the platform Zoom throughout September. The Organization Committee will contact you to schedule it.
• Make sure of the quality of your internet connection, use a light background and wired headsets for higher quality.
• It is indispensable to respect strictly the time of your class (7 minutes).
• Please authorize the broadcast of your video class and PPT (PDF format) through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make it available later on ABHH Virtual Class Environment.
• The certificates of abstracts will be available online after the Congress.
• Only 01 (one) certificate will be issued per abstract with the names of all authors.
• It will not be allowed to change, include, or exclude authors.
The Selection Committee of abstracts is composed of high contribution members in hematology and hemotherapy in Brazil. Each abstract will be evaluated by three different peers, who give grades ranging from 1 (worst) to 4 (best), considering the following criteria:
º Importance of the study in the Brazilian scientific scenario;
º Originality, contribution to science advance, technical domain of the proposed methods;
º Conflict of interest.
1 - HEMATOLOGY
- Diseases of the Red Series: Aplastic anemia, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, congenital anemia, Fanconi anemia
- Diseases of the Red Series: anemia deficiency, hemochromatosis and porphyrias
- Diseases of the Red Series: hemolytic anemias
- Hemostasis and Vascular Wall: Biology
- Hemostasis and Vascular Wall: clotting disorders and fibrinolysis
- Hemostasis and Vascular Wall: platelet disorders
- Hemostasis and Vascular Wall: Thrombosis
- B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other chronic lymphoproliferative disorders
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia and other myeloproliferative syndromes, including polycythemias
- Acute leukemias
- Leukocytes, Inflammation, Infection and Immunology
- Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
2 - TRANSPLANTS
- Biology and Immunology
3 - PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY
4 - HEMOTHERAPY
- Blood Cell Antigens
- Blood Donation and Recruitment
- Transfusion Transmitted Diseases
- Quality Assurance
- Management in Hemotherapy
- Transfusion medicine
- Preparation of Storage Component
5 - CELL THERAPY
6 - LABORATORY HEMATOLOGY
7 - FLOW CYTOMETRY
8 - MULTIDISCIPLINARY
- Biomedical Sciences
9 - ACADEMIC LEAGUE
10 - ACADEMIC STUDIES
11 – COVID-19
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPROVED ABSTRACTS
There will be 2 categories for the apresentation of approved abstracts.
- ORAL ONLINE PRESENTATION * only Awarded Abstracts
During the virtual conference, the best studies on key issues of the specialty will be awarded:
- Award “Terezinha Verrastro”
- Award in Hematology
- Award in Hemotherapy
- Award in Pediatric Hematology
- Award in Hemostasis
- Award in Bone Marrow Transplantation and Cell Therapy
- Young HEMO Award
The selection committee will select them among the papers accepted for oral presentation, based on technical and scientific criteria.