|Member of ABHH Compliant: Free|
|Not associated: R$200,00|
Attention: undergraduates students, graduate students and residents: we ask you to send the
proof of category (statements, transcripts or student ID) by email to: email@example.com
The attendee who does not submit the relevant statement of category must pay the difference at the venue.
The request for registration cancelation and reimbursement must be submitted to the
Executive Secretariat until Sep. 30, 2020. After this date, cancellation requests will not be
Refunds will be made within 60 days after the event.
Click Here to open the document for refund request.
Refund requests must be accompanied by attendee’s full name, CPF and bank details. Please send the document signed and scanned to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will follow the following criteria:
We will accept replacement, only if both belong to same category.
To make replacements effective, it is necessary that the registered person access the "Restricted Area" and use his/her login and password to change all the allowed data.
Send an email to email@example.com about the replacement and the attendee’s CPF.
In case of replacement without informing the organizers by e-mail mentioned above, no badge or certificate will be given to the substitute attendee.
The deadline for replacement will be until Sep. 30, 2020.
COMMITMENT NOTE RULES FOR REGISTRATION OF PAYMENT THROUGH COMMITMENT NOTE
The registration fee will be charged according to the professional category and the batch of the registration period.
The commitment note should be sent to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for payment of registrations via commitment note is 30 days after the event, December 8, 2020.
1. Registration through COMMITMENT NOTE will be received until September 30, 2020.
2. To confirm the registration, the paying institution should send to the event secretariat a commitment note including the name of the paying institution, information contact of the Finance Department (telephone, email), full address, attendees’ full name with the values of each registration, and their registration form completed on the event website and should not pay (proceed with registration and when you get to PagSeguro screen, please close the page).
3. Upon the receipt of the commitment note, registrations will be confirmed and a RECEIPT will be sent by email and by mail.
4. After the payment of the commitment of note, the paying institution shall send the payment slip by e-mail, so its debt can be paid off
(e-mail: email@example.com ).
5. If the commitment note has not been sent until the stipulated date, in accordance with item 1 and 2, the registered attendee must make the payment at the time of his/her registration on-site, according to his/her category.
6. Commitment Notes that are not consistent with the guidelines above shall not be considered commitment notes.
7. No registration request will be accepted after the period for registration stipulated by the organization, on September 30, 2020.
Note: It is necessary to send the payment slip to proof the debt has been paid off in the system. Failure to meet the requested above will involve the cancellation of registration.
The use of the badge is mandatory and non-transferable, the use of your badge by somebody
else will result in the cancellation of your registration.
In case of lost or forgotten badge, the attendee should pay the amount of R$ 50 for a 2nd badge.