Abstract submission is closed
HTCT – Hematology, Transfusion and Cell Therapy
Para acessar os trabalhos científicos clique aqui!
*Disponível apenas na versão online.
– For the submission of works it is necessary to be registered in the Congress, access the “Area for Registered” on the main menu of the website, perform login (e-mail and password), and click on “Work Submission”.
– It is not necessary to pay the Registration upon enrollment and/or submission of abstracts. However, after acceptance, in order to assure your presentation on the Congress and publication on RBHH – Revista Brasileira de Hematologia e Hemoterapia, the author who will present the work (main author or co-author) shall pay the registration.
– Upon Registration on multidisciplinary events, applicants can also submit scientific works on the meeting according to guidelines described for the abstract submission.
GUIDELINES FOR WORK SUBMISSION
Works shall be subscribed on the congress based on the following instructions:
– The must be submitted along with the enrollment of at least one of the authors;
– They should be edited and sent online
– We are not responsible for typing errors
– We will not accept papers submitted via fax, e-mail, mail or means other than online application through the website of the congress
– Each person may submit up to 10 abstracts and each abstract shall contain up to 10 co-authors;
– The deadline for submission is set by the Congress Committee informed on the official website
– Works can be written in Portuguese or English
– Abstracts not finalized in the system will not go through the selection and will be automatically discarded
– For each work presented regardless of the category, a single certificate will be issued with the name of the presenter and co-author (s). It will not be allowed further alteration/amendment.
– Only abstracts submitted in accordance with the guidelines presented will be considered;
– Papers accepted will be presented as oral or poster presentation and published on the RBHH – Revista Brasileira de Hematologia e Hemoterapia
– After the submission, the Scientific Committee will judge the works and will provide acceptance letter.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION AND ACCEPTANCE OF WORKS
Deadline for submission: July, 16.
– After the completion of work submission, the corresponding author will receive a notification of receipt on the email registered;
– If the corresponding author does not receive notification by e-mail within 24 hours after completing the submission, please contact email@example.com;
– Works approved by the Committee will be presented on a date set that will be disclosed on the Official Program of the congress;
– Results of works selected for oral or poster presentation will be further disclosed on the official website of the Congress, as well as date and time for presentation;
– All works will be submitted for poster presentation;
– The best works of each field will be selected for oral presentation;
– The works selected for oral presentation will not be presented as a poster.
GUIDELINES FOR SELECTING SCIENTIFIC WORK
The Evaluation Committee is composed of members from hematology and hemotherapy areas in Brazil. Abstracts will be evaluated by three different members with grades ranging from 1 (worst) to 4 (best), the following criteria will be evaluated:
– Relevance of the scientific work in Brazil;
– Originality, contribution to the advance of science, technical mastery of the methods proposed;
– Conflict of interest
– The formatting (font, size, etc.) is done automatically by the system.
– Abstracts shall contain up to 3,500 characters (the calculation is done automatically by the system and includes “space”).
– Table, graphs, and figures are not allowed (but you can use them on the poster).
– Abstracts will be published EXACTLY the way they were submitted. Please, check typing errors, separation of syllables, and spelling.
1.1 GENERAL HEMATOLOGY
– Red cell diseases: deficiency anemias and iron overload
– Red cell diseases: Hemolytic anemia
– Red cell diseases: Aplastic anemia, Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria, congenital anemias, Fanconi anemia
– Leucocytes, inflammation, infection, and immunology
– Hematopoiesis and Stem cells
– Hodgkin Lymphoma
– Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
– Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and other chronic Lymphoproliferative disorders
– Acute leukemias
– Myelodysplastic syndromes
– Chronic Myeloid leukemia and other chronic Lymphoproliferative disorders, including polycythemias
– Multiple Myeloma
– Hemostasis and vascular wall: platelet diseases
– Hemostasis and vascular wall: Coagulation Disorders and Fibrinolysis
– Hemostasis and vascular wall: thrombosis
– Hemostasis and vascular wall: Biology
2 – TRANSPLANT
– Biology and Immunology
3 – PEDIATRIC HEMATOLOGY
4 – HEMOTHERAPY
– Preparation of storage components
– Donation and Blood Collection
– Transfusion Medicine
– Blood group antigens
– Transfusion-transmitted diseases
– Quality Assurance
– Hemotherapy Management
– Cell Therapy
5 – MULTIDISCIPLINARY
– Occupational therapy
6 – CELL TERAPY
POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION
– Posters shall be self-explanatory with images, photos, and diagrams, reporting research or clinical cases Size: 120 cm Height x 90 cm width.
– Date and venue for poster presentation will be further available on the congress website.
– Each poster will be displayed for one day during the congress.
– For poster presentation with guided tour, one of the authors must be available on the panel on date and time set by the Organizing Committee.
Schedule for poster presentation
November 02 (Friday) from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
November 03 (Saturday) from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
Schedule for poster presentation for debaters
November 02 (Friday) from 10.15 am to 11.15 am.
November 03 (Saturday) from 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
– The work will be presented in rooms determined by the Scientific Committee.
– Works selected will be related to the topic discussed in the round-table.
– The oral presentations will be held along with the round-tables.
– During the discussion the 3 speakers and 2 work presenters must remain on the tables
– Round-Table (90 minutes).
– 2 oral presentations of 7 minutes + 3 minutes for discussion each presentation.
– 16 minutes for final discussion.
During the congress, the best papers on topics of expertise will be awarded:
– Best work on Hematology;
– Best work on Hemotherapy;
– Best work on Pediatric Hematology;
– Best work on Hemostasis;
– Best work on Bone Marrow Transplant and stem cells;
The Judging Committee will select the best papers accepted for oral presentation, based on technical and scientific criteria.
SUBMISSION OF WORKS MEANS THE ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND GUIDELINES ABOVE MENTIONED