DATE & TIME
October 31 – November 3, 2018
Transamerica Expo Center
Address: RAv. Dr Mario Villas Boas Rodrigues 387 Santo Amaro
City: São Paulo – SP
Zip Code: 04757-020
Phone number: +55 11 5643-3000
Distance Congonhas airport: 10 km
Distance Guarulhos airport: 42 km
Office hours of the secretariat and Speaker Ready Room:
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, October 31 – November 3 from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
Saturday, November 3 from 8 am to 6 pm.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, October 31 – November 3: from 8 am to 6 pm.
Badges are mandatory for access to all scientific sessions and exhibition.
For extra badge a R$ 50.00 fee will be charged.
– Deadline for online registrations: September 30, 2018 – after this period, registrations will be accepted only in the event.
– Registrations in the event: only by credit card.
– Any request for cancellation of registration must be submitted to the executive office up to September 30th. Sixty percent of the amount paid will be returned within 60 days after the end of the event. The refund request must contain the banking details of the applicant. Substitutions will only be accepted unless they belong to the same category. Registration on site: payment will only be accepted by credit/debit card.
Pagseguro payment offers a fast and convenient online service. You can choose the best way for payment, credit card, bank transfer. The method is totally safe and effective.
Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
Attendees: certificates will be available at the secretariat from November 3rd. Online certificates will be available within 15 days after the event.
Speakers: printed certificate available at the end of each presentation.
Scientific Papers: One certificate for the presenting author and only one certificate per work will be available, with title and authors as indicated in the approved abstract (no change, addition or removal of names will be made).
Poster: Printed certificate will be available at the end of each exposition.
Poster and Oral with guided visit: Printed certificate will be available at the end of each presentation.
Awarded Works: Printed certificate will be available at the end of each presentation.
According to Resolution CFM 1.984/2012 that deals with the non-mandatory revalidation of the specialist title, ABHH will not register events at the CNA.
Lockers are available on site. The Organizing Committee is not responsible for personal belongings.
Wednesday to Friday (October 31 -November 3): from 7:30 am to 6 pm.
CHANGES IN THE PROGRAM
The Scientific Committee and the Organizing Committee can make any necessary changes in the program to meet technical and/or scientific criteria.
The rooms have a limited capacity of seats that are filled according to the arrival.
In case of filled seats, attendees shall choose another activity.
Exhibition area will be used for display of products and services in order to promote the interaction between participants and exhibitors.
Simultaneous translation from English to Portuguese in international lectures will be provided.
A headphone is delivered upon identification. Please, bring more than one identification document (e.g. ID and driver’s license). The devices must be returned at the end of the session.
SPEAKER READY ROOM / SLIDE DESK
Area reserved only for the speakers, moderators of Congress and Corporate Symposia. It is an area that brings together a VIP lounge, media desk and restaurant for guests.
Exclusive area for delivery of material. It is not necessary to go to the Secretariat.
The speakers have a full service media desk.
The USB drive should be delivered on the media desk at least 3 hours before the beginning of presentation, so there is time to make changes and solve potential problems. The presentations will be copied to a central computer that will make the projection. It is essential to make a backup in another USB or personal email. In order to optimize the time of presentation personal laptops will not be allowed.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, October 31 – November 3 from 7:30 am to 6 pm
Saturday, November 3 from 8 am to 6 pm
VISITORS / COMPANIONS
Visitors/companions are not allowed in the congress facilities (scientific activity rooms and exhibition area).
OFFICIAL STAND BUILDER
Address: Rua Professor João Falarz, 709 / sala 6 | City: Curitiba – PR
Phone number: +55 (41) 3373-3128
Matheus Steinmeier | Raquel Ribeiro
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Tel: +55 (11) 3875-6296
During the scientific activities, the event will rely on first-aid service. An ambulance and an ambulatory will be available at the Convention Center. In case of emergency, please inform in the event administration.
LOST AND FOUND
Items lost and found will be available at the Accreditation Department.
– Smoking is not allowed in the Convention Center facilities.
– During the scientific sessions, mobile phones must be switched off or, in case of emergency, the silent mode of mobile phones shall be set, avoiding problems with the speakers, the audience or interference with the sound of the room.
– Watch out for your belongings. Do not leave them in the rooms at intervals. The Convention Center and the event organization will not be responsible for any occurrence.